Damm may refer to:
- Damm (surname)
- Damm (Dummerstorf), a village in the municipality of Dummerstorf, district of Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Damm, Parchim, a municipality in the district of Ludwigslust-Parchim, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Damm, a district of the municipality of Schermbeck, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- S.A. Damm, a Spanish brewery.
- N. W. Damm & Søn, a Norwegian publishing house.
- Damm or Altdamm, a former town at the lower Oder river now Dąbie (neighborhood of Szczecin) (Stettin)
- Drivers Against MADD Mothers, an organization opposed to MADD.
- Damm algorithm, a check digit algorithm presented by H. Michael Damm.
- CF Damm, a Spanish football club.
Damm is a village and a former municipality in the district of Rostock, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. Since 7 June 2009, it is part of the municipality Dummerstorf.
Category:Villages in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Damm is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Arvid Damm artist
- Martin Damm (born 1972), Czech tennis player
- Rodrigo Damm, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Tobias Damm (born 1983), German footballer