n. (dated spelling of Dhaka English)
Dakka may refer to:
- The Temple of Dakka, a place in Lower Nubia
- Dakkah, an external seating platform often incorporated into traditional houses in the Arab world
- Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh
- Ghora Dhaka, a resort town in northeast Pakistan
- Abdulkader Dakka (born 1985), Syrian football player
- Use of weaponry by Orks, a race and a playable army in the tabletop miniatures wargame
Usage examples of "dakka".
All right, put the sword on the rack and take- Yes, take a dakka stick.