n. (plural of daf English)
DAFS may refer to:
- Damage Analysis and Fundamental Studies, a program of the United States Department of Energy that studies radiation damage
- Direct Access File System, a network file system that uses remote direct memory access to perform efficient network access to data in remote files
- Direct Aerial Fire Support, a term describing helicopter combat support
- Diffraction Anomalous Fine Structure, an X-ray technique for determining atomic structure
- Document Attribute Format Specification, an interchange format representing document structure
Usage examples of "dafs".
My darling has the aroma of sweet roses, delicate dafs, all the fair flowers.