abbr. (context board games role-playing games English) A die#Noun with twenty sides. alt. (context board games role-playing games English) A die#Noun with twenty sides.
D20, D-20 or d20 may refer to:
- D20 road (Croatia), a state road
d20 System, a system for role-playing games
- d20, one of the Polyhedral dice used in such games
- Arriflex D-20, a film-style digital high definition movie camera
- Chevrolet D-20, a pick-up truck made in Brazil and Argentina
- 152 mm towed gun-howitzer M1955 (D-20), a Soviet artillery piece
- Dublin 20, a Dublin, Ireland postal district
- Heavy water, or deuterium oxide (DO or HO)
- D20, a diffractometer located at Institut Laue–Langevin used in neutron research
- D-20, a version of the Roland D-50 synthesizer
- Queen's Gambit Accepted, Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code
Usage examples of "d20".
The Towers of High Sorcery, a dragonlance d20 System Supplement, published by Sovereign Press.