abbr. (context board games role-playing games English) A die#Noun with ten sides. alt. (context board games role-playing games French) #English
D10, or similar, may refer to:
- Slav Defence, Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code
- D-10 (tank gun), a tank gun used to equip the SU-100 and IS-4 and T-54/55 tanks
- SMPTE D10, an MPEG-2 based video compression format
- a ten-sided die
- Benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx ICD-10 code
- d may refer to the d electron count of a transition metal complex.
- ATC code D10Anti-acne preparations, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- DirecTV-10 (D10), a DirecTV satellite
- Dublin 10, a Dublin, Ireland postal district
- redirect D-10 tank gun
Usage examples of "d10".
We discussed the way we would communicate between the two groups--whether it would be by com ms cord, which is simply a stretch of string that can be pulled in the event of a major drama, or by field telephone, a small handset attached to a piece of two flex D10 wire running along to the next position.
In case we decided to go ahead with the landline, we practiced running the D10 out and how we were actually going to speak.