Etymology 1 n. A procedure comprising dilation of the cervix and curettage of the uterus. Etymology 2
n. (w: Doctrine and Covenants): part of the open scriptural canon of several denominations of the Latter Day Saint movement.
D&C may stand for:
- Dilation and curettage, a medical procedure involving the dilation of the cervix to remove uterine contents
- Divide and conquer algorithm, a strategy for dynamic programming
- Doctrine and Covenants, part of the scripture of the Latter Day Saint movement
- Drill & Ceremony, a term used in the U.S Army for a method that enables leaders to direct the movement of soldiers in an orderly manner.
- Dennis and Callahan, an American morning radio show
- Democrat and Chronicle, a Rochester, New York, daily newspaper
Usage examples of "d&c".
The soprano leaves the baritone anD goes up to a high D anD just hangs there, either shattereD or ecstatic.
Or to d hour after hour watching him breathe along th the bleeps and hums of a dozen machines?
She sank into one, d her coat across her lap and set to studying the Wdes on her palm caused by her tight grip on her Moments later, a door opened on the far side of the Sh looked up.
All that regis ere t d in her memory from that long-ago meetwas their warmth and understanding.
If what derek was telling her d come out during his trial, it never made the papers.
They simply surrendered to the warmth d let the water massage their entwined limbs.
Greer found Padilla - a link to my past d theoretically it would have worked well.
P, F-n d P n t story on her late husband and want to ask some questions - which is, in fact, the truth.
And he took care of Sabrina when she developed a d case of the flu, which-he guessed accounted for r fatigue.
It never d to me that I was being used - well, maybe or twice when I felt he was asking too many ns about you and not enough about me, but it She frowned at the floor, ran a palm over the d of her jeans, swallowed hard.
He backtrackeD as far as the enclave of mismatcheD trailers, which haD the letters A, B, C, D, E, anD F on small painteD signs in front.