Crossword clues for cya
interj. (context Internet slang English) (alternative spelling of see ya English)
CYA may stand for:
- California Youth Authority, renamed California Division of Juvenile Justice in 2004
- Canadian Yachting Association, Canada's organization for controlling the water
- College Year in Athens, an English language study abroad program located in Athens, Greece.
- Cover your ass, a defensive practice against legal penalties or criticism
- Cy Young Award, an honor given annually in baseball to the best pitchers in Major League Baseball
- Cyanoacrylate, a fast-acting superglue
- Cyanuric acid, a chemical compound with the formula (CNOH)3
- Radiocarbon years ago, (ya), the age calculated by radiocarbon dating which needs to be calibrated to yield a calendar date
- "See Ya", an internet/chat slang
Usage examples of "cya".
The CIA had been in bunker mentality for years, it was CYA up the wazoo over at Langley.