CWR can refer to:
- California Western Railroad
- Consolidated Weaponized Robotics now known as Consolidated Robotics
- Continuous welded rail, a modern way of installing rails for railway tracks.
- BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, a radio station in England.
- Crop wild relative, a wild plant closely related to a domesticated plant
- Crusade for World Revival, a Christian ministry founded by Selwyn Hughes
- Canadian Wrestling Revolution, a Canadian professional wrestling promotion based in Toronto
- Common Works Registration, International format for work registration of the Confédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Auteurs et Compositeurs (CISAC)
- China Weekly Review