Crossword clues for cwo
init. 1 (context business English) cash with order; cash must be paid when place an order. 2 (context military rank English) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief%20Warrant%20Officer
CWO may refer to:
- Cash With Order, a standard UK commercial term
- Cadet Warrant Officer, a cadet rank in the British Air Training Corps and the RAF Section of the Combined Cadet Force
- Cadmium tungstate, a scintillator
- Chief Warrant Officer, a non-commissioned rank in the Canadian military
- Chief Warrant Officer, a warrant officer in the United States military in the grade of W-2 or higher.
- Chief Weather Officer
- Chief Web Officer, an executive who is in charge of the web presence for an organisation
- Communist Workers Organisation (disambiguation), one of several organisations
- Contingent Workforce Outsourcing
- Corrective Work Order, a penalty for littering in Singapore
- Completion and Workover, a subsea operation performed on subsea well
Usage examples of "cwo".
This is the cwo hundred and tenth time she's awakened me from a sound sleep.