CWE may refer to:
- Camp War Eagle, the name of the United States Army camp located at the Northeast corner of the Baghdad slum known as Sadr City.
- Canberra White Eagles, a Serbian Australian supported football (soccer) club from Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Canadian Wrestling Elite, a Canadian professional wrestling promotion.
- Cartier Wind Energy, a developer, owner and operator of wind farms in Quebec.
- Central West End, St. Louis,
- Certified Wine Educator, earned through the Society of Wine Educators.
- Chalmers Wood Estate, also known as Little Ipswich, c. 1943, was the home of Chalmers Wood and Ruby Ross Wood located on Syosset-Woodbury Road in Syosset, New York.
- China International Water & Electric Corporation, a Chinese construction and engineering company.
- Chinese Wand Exercise, an obscure ancient exercise system, related to the martial art Kung Fu.
- The Coded With Exceptions data field in the HL7 medical information system interoperability standard
- Cold Water Extraction, the process whereby a substance is extracted from a mixture via cold water.
- Collaborative working environment, supports people in their individual and cooperative work.
- Common Weakness Enumeration, a software community project that aims at creating a catalog of software weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Connect With English, an educational dramatized television series that was recorded in 1997.
- Continental Wrestling Entertainment, an Indian professional wrestling promotion.
- Cross-Westchester Expressway
- Crowle railway station station code