Crossword clues for cunha
Notable people having this surname include:
- Alvito D'Cunha, Indian footballer of Goan ethnicity.
- Antonius Kelly Da Cunha, GM Programming of antv Indonesia
- Diego Ribas da Cunha, Brazilian international footballer
- Domingos da Cunha, the Cabrinha, Portuguese Jesuit painter, early 17th century.
- Euclides da Cunha, Brazilian journalist, sociologist and engineer.
- José Gerson da Cunha (1844–1903); Indo-Portuguese physician, orientalist, historian and numismatist.
- Marco Aurélio Cunha dos Santos, better known as Marco Aurélio, (born 1967), Brazilian footballer.
- Maria do Carmo " Carmen Miranda" da Cunha (1909–1955), singer, actress, world citizen.
- Nani, real name Luis Cunha, Portuguese international footballer.
- Nuno da Cunha, governor of Portuguese possessions in India from 1528 to 1538.
- Osvaldo Rodrigues da Cunha, Brazilian herpetologist.
- Samuel Lopes da Cunha (1984) Brazilian footballer
- Thiago Cunha, Brazilian–born East Timorese naturalisation footballer
- Tristão da Cunha (1460–1540); Portuguese explorer and naval commander
- Tristão de Bragança Cunha (1878–1938); Indian nationalist and anti-colonial activist from Goa
Cunha is a civil parish in the municipality of Paredes de Coura, Portugal. The population in 2011 was 529, in an area of 9.98 km².
Cunha is a Galician and Portuguese surname of toponymic origin. It may also refer to:
- Cunha, São Paulo, city in Brazil.
- Cunha (Braga), parish in Portugal.
- Cunha (Paredes de Coura), parish in Portugal.
- Cunha (Sernancelhe), parish in Portugal.
- Rua do Cunha, street in Macau, China.
- Tristan da Cunha, group of British islands in the south Atlantic Ocean.