CTT may refer to:
- CTT - Portuguese Post Office
- CTT (Macau) - Macau Post Office
- Custom Air Transport, US, ICAO code
- CTT+ - Certified Technical Trainer, A CompTIA technical certification
- Columbia TriStar Television - now Sony Pictures Television
Macao Post , formerly or CTT, is a department under the Government of Macao responsible for postal services.
The acronym CTT comes from the former name of Portuguese postal administration (, meaning " Post, Telegraph and Telephone") during the colonial period of Macao.