Croco is a common abbreviation of Crocodile (disambiguation).
Croco may refer to
- the River Croco in England
- an animal of the Crocodile species
- a train stop of the French Le Crocodile train signaling
- a variant of the historic name Chrocus
- Croco was a Switzerland based automobile producer, that for some time built a small 6 wheeled all terrain vehicle, powered by an air cooled housing, oil cooled rotor Wankel rotary engine, coming from the Israel firma Savkel, engine providers that ceased production in 1976. ( Source: Der Wankel Motor und Sein Erfinder website )