Crawshaw may refer to:
- Tommy Crawshaw English professional association football player.
- Richard Leigh "Dick" Crawshaw English professional association football player.
- Richard Crawshaw, Baron Crawshaw of Aintree OBE, was elected as a British
- Baron Crawshaw a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.
- Robert Crawshaw British water polo player and swimmer.
- Raymond "Ray" Crawshaw English professional footballer.
- John Crawshaw Raynes VC an English recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Thomas Brooks, 1st Baron Crawshaw a British peer
- Crawshaw Academy a secondary school with academy status in Pudsey, West Yorkshire, England.
- Crawshaw, New Zealand is a suburb in western Hamilton in New Zealand