Craney is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Ed Craney (1905–1991), American radio and TV executive
- Heather Craney (born 1971), English actress
- Ian Craney (born 1982), English footballer
- Mark Craney (1952–2005), drummer for the rock band Jethro Tull
- Paul Craney, American Republican, Executive Director of the District of Columbia Republican Committee
Usage examples of "craney".
Additional Sites Surveyed Merrimack Many magnetometer contacts around site where famous Confederate ironclad was blown up and destroyed off Craney Island, Portsmouth, Virginia, in 1862.