init. continuous positive airway pressure
CPAP may stand for:
- Continuous positive airway pressure, a particular type of ventilation (breathing) therapy
- The Center for Public Administration and Policy, an academic department at Virginia Tech
- The Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems, a public advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.
- Consecutive primes in arithmetic progression, a mathematical term relating to prime number series
- The "centrosomal P4.1-associated protein" CENPJ