'''Coya ''' is one of 24 parishes (administrative divisions) in Piloña, a municipality within the province and autonomous community of Asturias, in northern Spain.
The population is 376 ([http://www.ine.es/nomen2/index.do?accion=busquedaAvanzada&entidad_amb=no&codProv=33&codMuni=49&codEC=6&codES=&codNUC=&ordenAnios=DESC&L=1 INE] 2011).
Coya may refer to:
- COYA - Acronym for Catholic Organizations for Youth in Asia
- Coya (Piloña), a parish in the municipality of Piloña, Asturias, Spain
- Coya District, a district of the province Calca in Peru
- Estero Coya, a river of Chile
- Coya Knutson (1912-1996), American politician from Minnesota
- Colegio Coya, a high school located in Machalí, Cachapoal Province, Chile
- Santa Cruz de Coya, a former city on the site of the fort of Santa Cruz de Oñez, Chile
- SS Coya, a 19th-century iron-hulled steamship on Lake Titicaca
Qoya or coya, queen of the Inca Empire
- Coya Asarpay (fl. 1533)
- Coya Cusirimay (fl. 1493)
- Mama Ocllo Coya (fl. 1493)