The Collaborative International Dictionary
Cossette \Cos*sette"\, n. [F.] One of the small chips or slices into which beets are cut in sugar making.
n. One of the thin strips into which sugar beets are cut as part of the sugar-making process.
Cossette may refer to:
- Jacques Cossette-Trudel (born 1947), convicted terrorist, Quebec separatist (FLQ), communication counsellor and filmmaker
- Pierre Cossette (born 1923), a TV executive producer and Broadway producer
- Sylvain Cossette (born 1963), a Canadian singer-songwriter
In other uses:
- Cossette Communication Group, marketing communications company
- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, a manga and anime series
- A by-product of sugar-beet processing (thin strips of sugar-beet), see Sugar beet