Crossword clues for corry
Housing Units (2000): 2868
Land area (2000): 6.099285 sq. miles (15.797075 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.003629 sq. miles (0.009400 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 6.102914 sq. miles (15.806475 sq. km)
FIPS code: 16296
Located within: Pennsylvania (PA), FIPS 42
Location: 41.924947 N, 79.640511 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 16407
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
''' Corry is a surname.
Corry may also refer to:
Corry is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Eoghan Corry (born 1961) Irish columnist, travel writer and author of sports history
- Isaac Corry (1753–1813) Irish and British Member of Parliament and lawyer
- Martin Corry (Irish politician) (1890–1979), Fianna Fáil Teachta Dála (TD) from Cork 1927–1969
- Martin Corry (rugby union) (born 1973), English rugby union footballer
- Stephen Corry, Director of the British indigenous rights organisation Survival International
- Trevor Corry (1724–1780) British diplomat
- William M. Corry, Jr. (1889–1920), US Navy Medal of Honor awardee
Usage examples of "corry".
With greedy abandon, Corry explored every contour of his muscular form, all the while devouring his mouth with teasing nips and leisurely kisses.
Robert Corry and Jay 40 FIVE PATIENTS John O'Connor 41 Kaufman, in an attempt to obtain fluid from the abdominal cavity.