Corre is a commune in the Haute-Saône department in the region of Franche-Comté in eastern France.
Corre is a commune in the Haute-Saône department of France.
Corre may also refer to:
Corre or Corré is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Joseph Corré, British businessman best known for co-founding the British Lingerie company Agent Provocateur in 1994
- Sadie Corré, 4'2" English actress, tap dancer, comic performer and leading pantomime cat
- Corentin Corre, Breton cyclist
- Jean-Claude Corre (born 1961), French race walker
- Jean-Marie Corre (1864–1915), French bicycle and automobile manufacturer