Crossword clues for copa
- Spot in a Manilow tune
- Storied nightspot
- Frank Sinatra's "Meet Me at the ___"
- "Meet Me at the ___"
- Setting of a Barry Manilow hit
- Club in a Barry Manilow hit, with "the"
- Lola's club, in brief
- Setting of a top 10 Barry Manilow hit
- Legendary N.Y.C. club, with "the"
- "At the ___" (subtitle of a 1978 hit)
- Rio nitery, for short
- Panama gum tree
- Rio's beach
- Storied Big Apple nightclub
- Noted nightclub
- Nightclub of song
- Barry Manilow song locale
- Club of song
- "At the ___" (1978 song phrase)
- Famed Rio hotspot, with "the"
- Manilow song setting
- Place where you're advised "Don't fall in love," in song
- Nightclub in a Manilow song
- Sinatra's "Meet Me at the ___"
- "Hottest spot north of Havana," in song
COPA may stand for:
Child Online Protection Act, a former U.S. law to protect minors from certain material on the internet
- Not to be confused with the Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA), the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) or COPA's predecessor legislation, the Communications Decency Act (CDA)
- Canadian Owners and Pilots Association
- Parliamentary Conference of the Americas
- COPA (gene), a human gene that encodes the coatomer subunit alpha protecin
- Controlling Profitability Analysis, Profitability Analysis (SAP)
Copa may refer to:
- Copa Heizung GmbH, COPA branded hydronic steel panel and bathroom radiator supplier based in Germany
- Copa Airlines, an international airline based in Panama
- Copa America, the main association football competition of the South American men's national football teams
- Copa (spider), a genus of spiders in the Corinnidae family
- Copacabana (nightclub), a nightclub in New York City
- Copa Room, now-defunct Las Vegas nightclub at The Sands Hotel
- CoPa, a short-lived nickname for Comerica Park in Detroit
- Boubacar Barry, Ivorian footballer
- Copa (mountain), a peak in the Cordillera Blanca mountain range of the Peruvian Andes
Copa (possibly from qupa, a Quechua word for the mineral turquoise and the turquoise color) is a mountain in the Andes of Peru whose summit reaches about above sea level. It is situated in the Ancash Region, Asunción Province, Chacas District, and in the Carhuaz Province, Marcará District, south-east of Hualcán.
Lake Allicocha lies south-east of Copa while Lake Lejiacocha is located to the south-west of the mountain. Legiamayo River originates from mount Copa, in the area nearby Lake Lejiacocha.
Usage examples of "copa".
No faltó quien dijera que una noche, que estaba en copas, se cayó del pescante de su carro al doblar la esquina de Coronel y que las piedras le rompieron el cráneo.