Crossword clues for cools
vb. (en-third-person singular of: cool)
Cools is a Dutch patronymic surname meaning "son of Cool", Cool being an archaic nickname for Nicholas. The name is particularly prominent in the Belgian province of Antwerp. People with the surname include:
- Alexander Cools ( 1941–2013), Dutch behavioral pharmacologist
- André Cools (1927–1991), Belgian socialist politician
- Anne Cools (born 1943), Canadian social worker
- Jens Cools (born 1990), Belgian football player
- Julien Cools (born 1947), Belgian football player
(1618–1706), Flemish Catholic bishop
- Samantha Cools (born 1986), Canadian cyclist
Usage examples of "cools".
My hot cheek cools, my colour dies, the heat quite fades from my limbs.