Crossword clues for coolio
- Rapper with the #1 hit "Gangsta's Paradise"
- Rapper with the album ''Gangsta's Paradise''
- Rapper born Artis Leon Ivey Jr
- Rapper Artis Ivey, familiarly
- "It Takes a Thief" rapper
- "Fantastic Voyage" rapper
- "Cookin' With __": rapper/chef's web show
- "C U When U Get There" rapper
- 'It Takes a Thief' rapper
- ''Gangsta's Paradise'' Grammy winner
a. (context slang English) cool; awesome; alright.
Artis Leon Ivey Jr. (born August 1, 1963), known professionally as Coolio, is an American musician, rapper, chef, actor, and record producer. Coolio achieved mainstream success in the mid to late 1990s with his albums It Takes a Thief (1994), Gangsta's Paradise (1995), and My Soul (1997). He is best known for his 1995 Grammy Award-winning hit single " Gangsta's Paradise", as well as other singles " Fantastic Voyage" (1994), " C U When U Get There" (1997) and " 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)" (1996). He was also known for rapping the theme song for the late 1990s Nickelodeon series Kenan & Kel. Coolio has since gone on to release albums independently, as well becoming a chef, creating a web series titled Cookin' with Coolio and releasing a cookbook.