Crossword clues for coli
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Coli may refer to:Places
- Coli, Emilia-Romagna, a comune in the Province of Piacenza in Italy
- Coli Toro Formation, a Mesozoic geologic formation
- Claudia Coli, a French actress in the 2005 Gabrielle film
- Eco James Coli (1922-1982), a Chicago tough guy who was an alleged labor racketeer
- François Coli (1881–1927), a French pilot and navigator
- Giovanni Coli (1636–1691), an Italian painter from Lucca active in the Baroque style
- Fascia coli a synonym for the deep cervical fascia, muscles in the neck
Coli can refer to the colon in Latin in several diseases and species names :
- Adenomatosis polyposis coli, a protein that in humans is encoded by the APC gene
- Melanosis coli, a disorder of pigmentation of the wall of the colon
- Taenia coli, three separate longitudinal ribbons of smooth muscle
Usage examples of "coli".
Otis Coli inserted a du Maurier cigarette in a gold-tipped filter, clamped it between his dentures and lit it.
A loud report would bring Coli and the crew of the tug rushing into the cabin.