Colac can refer to:
Colac, Victoria, a town in Australia
- City of Colac, a former local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Colac, a former local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Colac Otway, a current local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Colac Botanic Gardens, in Colac, Australia
- Colac railway station, in Colac, Australia
- Lake Colac in Victoria, Australia
- Colac (mountain), in the Italian Dolomites
- Colac Bay, New Zealand
, a ship of the Royal Australian Navy
- Kalach (food), spelled colac in Romania, traditional East Slavic bread, also common in Hungary, Romania, and Serbia
Colac (Il Collaccio) is a mountain in the Dolomites of Italy. The mountain is located in the north of the province of Trentino near the ski resort of Canazei. At it is the highest summit of the Colac-Buffaure subgroup that forms part of the Marmolada group.
The mountain saw few visitors until the Via Ferrata dei Finanzieri was established. A cable car runs from Penia to the Ciampac meadows directly at the base of the mountain.