Cohaw is a neolithic double court tomb located 4 kilometres south-east of Cootehill, County Cavan, Ireland and is visible from the R192 road between Shercock and Cootehill. Originally built as two court tombs adjacent to each other in a north south alignment, both tombs have their own two chambers. A chamber was built between the tombs giving the appearance of a five chamber dual court tomb . These two court tombs are surrounded by a 25 metre long cairn. The site was excavated in 1949 and during those excavations cremated bones and a Neolithic pot were found.