Crossword clues for cohan
- Cagney played him
- "Yankee Doodle Boy" composer
- Actor, dancer, playwright, singer and songwriter
- "Give My Regards..." composer
- Memorable showman
- "Harrigan" songwriter
- He wrote "Little Johnny Jones"
- George M. ___
- Famed "song-and-dance man"
- Cagney role in 1942
- Broadway immortal
- Composer of "Over There"
- He gave his regards to Broadway
- George Michael, the showman
- Joel Grey portrayal
- He wrote "Gambling": 1929
- Cagney role
- "Give My Regards to Broadway" composer
- "Twenty Years on Broadway" autobiographer
- "Yankee Doodle Dandy" songwriter
- "Over There" composer
- "You're a Grand Old Flag" writer
- George M. ___
- Cagney portrayal in "Yankee Doodle Dandy"
- "Little Johnny Jones" composer
- "Over There" songwriter
- George who was nicknamed "the man who owned Broadway"
- George M. who composed "Over There"
- George M. ___, "The Yankee Doodle Boy" composer
- Subject of the 1942 film musical "Yankee Doodle Dandy"
- United States songwriter and playwright famous for his patriotic songs (1878-1942)
- "Little Nellie Kelly" playwright
Cohan is a surname, usually of Irish origin. It is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Ó Cadhain.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Chris Cohan, owner of the Golden State Warriors of the NBA
- Don Cohan (born 1930), American Olympic bronze medal winner in sailing
- George M. Cohan (1878–1942), American entertainer
- Helen Cohan (1910–1996), American stage dancer, film actress
- Lauren Cohan (born 1982), American actress
- Peter Cohan, American businessman
- Ryan Cohan (born 1971), jazz pianist and composer
- William D. Cohan, contributing editor