Housing Units (2000): 64
Land area (2000): 0.202181 sq. miles (0.523647 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.202181 sq. miles (0.523647 sq. km)
FIPS code: 15274
Located within: Missouri (MO), FIPS 29
Location: 40.105824 N, 94.005981 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 64636
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 3876
Land area (2000): 629.745948 sq. miles (1631.034448 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 24.823847 sq. miles (64.293466 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 654.569795 sq. miles (1695.327914 sq. km)
Located within: Kansas (KS), FIPS 20
Location: 38.236272 N, 95.729157 W
Coffey County, KS
Coffey may refer to:
Coffey is an Irish surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Aeneas Coffey (1780–1852), Irish inventor
- Ann Coffey (born 1946), British politician
- Brian Coffey (1905–1995), Irish poet
- Cath Coffey, British vocalist of Stereo MC's
- Charles Coffey (?–1745), Irish playwright
- Denise Coffey (born 1936), British actress
- Dennis Coffey, American guitarist
- George Nelson Coffey (1875−1967), American pedologist
- Greg Coffey (born 1971), Australian London-based hedge fund manager
- Jack Coffey (baseball) (1887–1966), Major League Baseball player
- John Coffey (disambiguation), several people
- Kellie Coffey (born 1971), American singer-songwriter
- Michael J. Coffey (c.1840–1907), New York politician
- Paul Coffey (born 1961), Canadian hockey player
- Peter Coffey (1876–1943), Irish Roman Catholic priest and Neoscholastic philosopher
- Rich Coffey, American owner of Fort Wayne Freedom, an indoor football team
- Russell Coffey (1898–2007), one of the last three surviving American World War I veterans
- Sean Coffey (born 1956), New York lawyer
- Susanna Coffey, American artist
- Tabatha Coffey, Australian hairstylist
- Therese Coffey, British Conservative Member of Parliament
- Todd Coffey (born 1980), Major League Baseball relief pitcher
- Wayne Coffey (journalist), American sportswriter
- Wayne Coffey (footballer) (born 1964), American football player
- William Coffey (1829–1875), Irish Victoria Cross recipient
- William Coffey (cricketer) (born 1885), Irish cricketer
Usage examples of "coffey".
Virgin Bruce demanded as he buckled himself into one of the passenger seats behind Barnhart and Coffey.
Steve Coffey, the mission's copilot, later swore that he didn't know what was going on until the flight commander, Lisa Barnhart, revealed her intentions while at dock with Freedom Station.
After The Accordion Door Was Shut And The Bus Growled To Life, Hood Started Walking Toward Coffey And Herbert.
Waiting in Paul Hood's office with Hood, Mike Rodgers, and Op-Center's international legal expert, Lowell Coffey II, Herbert contemplated the mood that settles onto a room in which officials are waiting for news of a covert operation.
All my real idea was right then, however, was an odd realization: that John Coffey and Melinda Moores, different as they might have been in size and sex and skin color, had exactly the same eyes: woeful, sad, and distant.
So when I suggested that another miracle might result if we took John Coffey to Melinda Moores, they didn't outright laugh.
A suspect at first, Coffey is freed from suspicion and immediately retreats to the world he knows, the rural valley of his childhood haunts.
When the Security Director finished, Coffey leaned back in his chair.
Would she be unhappier without Frank Coffey in proportion to the degree she was happier with him?
Coffey explained the good life in terms of what he believed his mother's life to have been -- unstinting service to others, simple piety, mistrust of pleasure, and no truck with thought or education beyond what was necessary to read the Good Book.