Cobi or COBI may refer to:
- Cobi, the official mascot of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona
- Cobi (musician) (born 1986), American musician, formerly a member of the band Gentlemen Hall
- Cobi (building blocks), a Polish toy company
- Cobi Crispin (born 1988), Australian wheelchair basketball player
- Cobi Jones (born 1970), American former soccer player and Associate Director of Soccer for New York Cosmos
- Communist Organisation in the British Isles, a former Marxist-Leninist political party in Britain and Ireland
Cobi is a Polish toy company with its headquarters in Warsaw, Poland. Cobi's most prominent toys are building blocks with an interlocking stud and tube system similar to Lego blocks. Cobi blocks are sold primarily in Poland and central Europe.
Cobi is an American musician from Grand Marais, Minnesota. A former original member of the Boston-based band Gentlemen Hall, Cobi released his solo single "Don't You Cry For Me" on May 3, 2016 under 300 Entertainment.