Cobbe is an Irish surname, and may refer to:
- Cobbe family, a prominent Irish family
- Alexander Cobbe, Irish General and holder of VC
- Frances Power Cobbe, Irish writer and animal rights activist
- Charles Cobbe, Archbishop of Dublin
- John George Cobbe, Irish born New Zealand politician
- Cobbe portrait, believed to be the only existing painting of William Shakespeare, in possession of the Cobbe family at the Newbridge Estate.
Usage examples of "cobbe".
Another and more stringent measure for the regulation of vivisection had been introduced a few days earlier through the efforts of Miss Frances Power Cobbe and the Earl of Shaftesbury.