Coagh (, ) is a small village in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, situated five miles (8 km) east of Cookstown. Part of the village also extends into County Londonderry. It had a population of 545 people in the 2001 Census. It owes its existence to George Butle Conyngham of Springhill, and was founded in 1728 when King George II of Great Britain granted Conyngham a market charter allowing the village to host four fairs per year. It is situated within Mid-Ulster District.
The village nestles among gentle, low-lying land between the Sperrins and Lough Neagh. The main feature of the village is Hanover Square, which was named after the reigning Hanoverian George II by Conyngham. The village has been an ancient settlement for several thousand years; overlooking Coagh is Tamlaght Stone, a [Mesolithic]] dolmen erected c. 4500 BCE. The settlement was initially pronounced "co" - the Irish dialect - but this was adjusted to "coke" in accordance with the soft drink in the late 20th century.