Coad is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Basil Coad CB CBE DSO & Bar (1906–1980), senior British Army officer
- Conal Coad, opera singer known for his dramatic interpretations of the bass repertoire
- Frank Coad (born 1930), former Australian racing driver
- Jez Coad, British record producer and musician
- Joyce Coad (1917–1987), child actress in motion pictures from Wyoming
- Matthew Coad (born 1984), English footballer
- Merwin Coad (born 1924), Democratic U.S. Representative from Iowa
- Michael Coad, Australian rules footballer
- Paddy Coad (1920–1992), former Irish football player and manager
- Peter Coad (born 1953), software entrepreneur and author of books on programming
- Richard Coad (1825–1900), 19th century Cornish architect
Usage examples of "coad".
Upon reaching Pera, the caravan would return to Coad on the Dwan Zher, where the girl could take passage aboard a ship for Cath.
Landing for the night was hardly feasible and Reith did not care to arrive at Coad until morning, in which opinion Anacho concurred.
Thi coad itself is meeningless but its supoasd 2 activayt thi relivint sistims.