Crossword clues for cno
init. (context military US English) (w: Chief of Naval Operations)
CNO is a three-letter initialism. It can mean:
- Carrier-to-noise ratio, abbreviated CNO in the context of the GPS
- Casualty Notification Officer
- Chief Networking Officer
- Chief Nuclear Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief of Naval Operations
- Chino Airport, IATA symbol: CNO
- Cis-Neptunian object
- CNO cycle, a special stellar nuclear fusion process
- Coconut Oil
- .com, .net, .org
- Computer network operations
- Conseco, under the New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol system
CNO may also refer to:
Usage examples of "cno".
CNO and the three most senior submariners in the Navy gathered in one room.
Under the rather eccentric organization of the armed services, the CNO and other service chiefs merely advised the Secretary of Defense The SecDef was the one who gave the orders to the area CINCs—.