CMJ Holdings, Corp. is a music events and online media company which runs a website, hosts an annual festival in New York City, and previously published CMJ New Music Monthly.
CMJ is a music events/online media company which hosts an annual festival in New York City.
CMJ may also refer to:
- Central Motorway Junction, motorway interchange in Auckland, New Zealand
- Christopher Martin-Jenkins (1945–2013), English cricket journalist and broadcaster
- Church's Ministry Among Jewish People, an Anglican church organisation
- CMJ University, Chandra Mohan Jha University, India
- College Mathematics Journal, a journal of the Mathematical Association of America
- Computer Music Journal, quarterly academic journal covering digital audio signal processing and electroacoustic music
- Qimei Airport (IATA airport code), Penghu, Taiwan