Crossword clues for cks
n. (context informal English) An item of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin%20Klein underwear.
CKS or C.K.S. may refer to:
- The former IATA airport code for Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (IATA: TPE), which was formerly known as Chiang Kai-shek International Airport.
- CKS Group, a former American advertising company
- The ICAO code for Kalitta Air
- Chu Kong Passenger Transport Co., Ltd (CKS), a Hong Kong ferry company
- C.K.S. (camera manufacturer) (Chiyoda Kogaku Seiko), a pre-decessor to Minolta