Cissé is a common West African name of Mandinka origin.
Notable people with the surname include:
The Cisse is a river in France which flows into the Loire at Vouvray. Its length is .
Cisse may refer to:
- Cisse (river), a river flowing into the Loire at Vouvray, France
- Cisse, Poland, a Polish village
- Cisse Cameron, American actress (Space Mutiny)
- Cisse, a snout moth genus nowadays considered a junior synonym of Herculia
Cissé may refer to
- Cissé, Vienne, a French commune
- Cissé, Burkina Faso, a Burkinabé commune
- Cissé (surname)