The Cisla River is a tributary of the Elan River in Romania.
Cisla is a municipality located in the province of Ávila, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2006 census ( INE), the municipality has a population of 175 inhabitants.
Category:Municipalities in the Province of Ávila Category:Populated places in the Province of Ávila
The Cisla or Tâșla is a right tributary of the river Vișeu in Romania. It discharges into the Vișeu in Borșa.
Cisla may refer to:
- Cisla, a municipality in the province of Ávila, Spain
- Cisla (Elan), a river in Vaslui County, eastern Romania
- Cisla (Vișeu), a river in Maramureș County, northern Romania
- Cîșla, Cantemir, a commune in Cantemir district, Moldova
- Cîșla, Telenești, a commune in Telenești district, Moldova