Crossword clues for cisc
acr. (context computing English) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex%20instruction%20set%20computer.
CISC may refer to:
- Caribbean Island Swimming Championships
- Centre for Innovation and Structural Change
- Chongqing Iron and Steel Company
- Clean intermittent self-catheterisation, a form of urinary catheterization
- Complex instruction set computing
- Criminal Intelligence Service Canada
- CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee
Usage examples of "cisc".
We've been talking about something cisc," Tmv said, as he loosened his hold on Erin and took several steps away from her.
I swallowed a wild urge to glance at my watch, shriek in surprise at the Jateness of the hour, and exit briskly before I heard anything cisc, Instead, I said, “Have you mentioned this to your agent?