CIRS was a Canadian radio station, broadcasting at 530 AM in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Owned and operated by Rogers Radio, the station broadcast a tourist information format for travellers crossing the Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge. The station is now listed as silent in the CRTC databases and has been off the air since 2010.
The station was licensed by the CRTC in 1986.
CIRS may refer to:
- Center for International and Regional Studies, an educational institution in Qatar,
- Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability, a building at the University of British Columbia.
- Composite Infrared Spectrometer, an instrument in the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft.
- CIRS (AM), a Canadian radio station.
- The Cultural Institutions Retirement System, a retirement fund managed by ING provided to employees of cultural institutions.
- Chemical Inspection and Regulation Service Limited, an Irish regulatory consulting firm specialized in REACH, GHS&CLP and China REACH.
- Interest rate swap