Cioffi may refer to :
- Charles Cioffi (born 31 October 1935), also credited as Charles M. Cioffi, is an American television actor.
- Felippe Cioffi ( fl. 1828-1846) was trombone soloist in the 19th century.
- Frank Cioffi, an American philosopher
- Gabriele Cioffi (born 30 September 1975 in Florence) is an Italian footballer who plays for Serie B team Ascoli in the role of a defender.
- John Cioffi (born 7 November 1956), also credited as John M. Cioffi, is an American electrical engineer and prolific inventor best known for his work in DSL technology.
- Ralph Cioffi was an executive at the U.S. investment bank Bear Stearns and managed two Bear-branded hedge funds.
- Sandy Cioffi is a Seattle-based film and video artist.
- Mauro Cioffi, Italian footballer