The acronym CIFA may stand for:
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture
- Cayman Islands Football Association
- Cook Islands Football Association
- Counterintelligence Field Activity
- Calculatorul Institutului de Fizică Atomică (Atomic Physics Institute Computer), an early Romanian computer.
- Christo-Islamic Freedom Association, a not-for-profit organization
CIFA is the acronym for "Calculatorul Institutului de Fizică Atomică" .
CIFA-1, the first Romanian computer, was built in 1957 under the guidance of Victor Toma. The experimental first-generation model CIFA-1 was reproduced in small numbers both in the original variant with vacuum tubes as well as in two variants using transistors: CIFA-10X and CET 500.