Chy or CHY may refer to:
- Chy Davidson (born 1959), American football player
- Chysis, a genus of orchids abbreviated Chy
- Cheyenne language, by ISO 639 code CHY
- Chertsey railway station, with station code CHY
- Choiseul Bay Airport, in the Solomon Islands by IATA code
- CHY FM, a youth-run community radio station in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
- Cheyenne Thruway Motorcoach stop in Cheyenne, Wyoming by Amtrak station chose
Usage examples of "chy".
They were her subjects, those waves--because she was no longer plain Phaedra Pendenning of Chy an Cleth, but Amphitrite, Queen of the Sea.
Inn Madam, Jarndyce and Jarndyce Our clt Mr. Jarndyce being abt to rece into his house, under an Order of the Ct of Chy, a Ward of the Ct in this cause, for whom he wishes to secure an elgble compn, directs us to inform you that he will be glad of your serces in the afsd capacity.
Yet as they rode back toward the city, Loric said, "Look, chier, the sky: it faintly darkens.
She smiled and said, "List not to his chiding, chier, for I would not have thee abandon our companions.
To keep up with Bertraund, Lucien must watch new acquisitions on the small cheap viewer beside the manual cash register as he sweeps the shop with the imposing broom he has loved and kept sharpened and polished and floor-fuzz-free since adolescence, and which he sometimes imagines he is conversing with, very quietly, telling it to va chier putain in tones surprisingly gentle and kind for such a large terrorist.
Long-legged and slender and shapely, she walked into the crystal pool toward him, her silver eyes glistening, her voice shaking with emotion, "Vi chier ir, Urus.