Chugach , Chugach Sugpiaq or Chugachigmiut is the name of an Alaska Native people in the region of the Kenai Peninsula and Prince William Sound on the southern coast of Alaska. The Chugach people are an Alutiiq ( Pacific Eskimo) people who speak the Chugach dialect of the Alutiiq language.
Chugach can refer to:
- the Chugach people, an Alutiiq people of southcentral Alaska.
- Chugach Alaska Corporation, an Alaska Native regional corporation created under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971.
- Chugach National Forest, a national forest in southcentral Alaska.
- the Chugach Mountains, a mountain range in southcentral Alaska.
- Chugach State Park, a state park in southcentral Alaska.