Crossword clues for choc
- Ice-cream flavor, for short
- Van. alternative
- Prefix with "-aholic" for someone who binges on Hershey's
- One of the "aholics"
- Neapolitan layer, for short
- Mousse base: Abbr
- Like a kiss, briefly
- Kiss flavor: Abbr
- Ice-cream flav
- Ice cream shop abbr
- Ice cream flavor (abbr.)
- Ice cream flavor for short
- Ice cream abbr
- Fudge ingred
- Fudge flavoring (Abbr.)
- Brown ice cream flavor, for short
- Bonbon, to a Brit
- Alternative to vanilla: Abbr
- Cold treat
- Brickie's eye needed to fill top part of course?
- Fudge ingredient: Abbr.
- Kiss flavor: Abbr.
- Ice cream flavor, briefly
- 22-Across flavor, for short
- One-third of Neapolitan, for short
- One-third of Neapolitan ice cream: Abbr.
- Rocky road ingredient, for short
- One of the three flavors of Neapolitan ice cream, for short
- Colloquial British abbreviation
- Ice-cream flav.
- Clash, in Cannes
- Ice-cream flavor: Abbr.
- A little peach, occasionally sweet
- Sweet, part of lunch occasionally?
- Prefix with -aholic
- Ice cream flavor, for short
- Scoop flav
- Prefix with "aholic"
- Popular ice cream flavor, for short
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
The Collaborative International Dictionary
choc \choc\ n. chocolate; a colloquial British abbreviation; as, a box ov chocs.
n. (context informal English) short form of '''chocolate''' (''the food or an individual piece of confectionery'')
n. colloquial British abbreviation; "a box of chocs"
Choc may refer to:
- Ramiro Choc
- Boxer Anthony Mundine
- Choc, French photography magazine
- Choc Award, Granted by the French music magazine "Le Monde de la Musique".
- Choc, a typeface by Roger Excoffon
Choc (meaning "Shock" in English) is a fortnightly French language magazine based in France.
Usage examples of "choc".
He shook his festoon of chins towards the remainder of the party, Choc and Rupert, who were scrambling down the bank towards the path below where an oak tree shed deep shadows over a stile and a rustic bridge.
Rupert, with Choc behind him, came in from the larger room whose fresh decorations Emma had displayed so proudly earlier in the day.
Lugg and Rupert appeared on the stairs and Choc, apparently assuming that sound constituted breaking and entering, rushed at the instrument barking like a house dog.
Rupert and the twins, with Choc bustling behind them like a nursemaid, all petticoats and agitation, dashed through the legs of the company shouting.
Rupert, who was staying with the twins, was sleeping on the floor in their bedroom, his head full of clowns and Choc at his feet.
The night was filled with the croaking of frogs, the cleek, cleek, cleek of the black necked stilt, the zi-zi, zi-zi of cicadas, the choc, choc of the crow blackbirds, and the many other night songs of various wild creatures.
It was a strange choice for breakfast, but then again, I liked choc ice cream and fries first thing in the morning when I was a kid.
Hannah, gazing unseeingly at the view of chimney pots from the kitchen window, 'hand-made chocs and diamonds.
Radiotracks, where they only had bowls of apples and mini choc bars for you to eat free, was in the next street, she'd done the narration there for a documentary made by the Discovery Channel about blunderbusses.
She's a nice kid and I thought I might pop round with some chocs, or something.
When they were perfectly crispy, she put them on a plate, added maple syrup and some double choc ice cream from the freezer, and wolfed the lot.