Crossword clues for chk
n. (abbreviation of check English)
CHK may refer to:
- CHK (TV channel), a television channel in Southeast Asia
- Chesapeake Energy, a major producer of natural gas
- Chiswick railway station, England
- Christian Historical Voters' League (Dutch: )
- Chuukese language
- .CHK a filename extension used by the CHKDSK program.
CHK HD (stylized as CHK HD) is a pay television channel in Southeast Asia owned by Celestial Tiger Entertainment and billed as a Hong Kong general entertainment hub featuring movies, lifestyle programs and dramas for all Singtel TV customers in Singapore. The high-definition channel was launched on 18 October 2013 with Hong Kong celebrities Bernice Liu, Him Law and Liu Kai Chi.