abbr. Chihuahua, a state of Mexico.
CHH may refer to:
- Hainan Airlines
- Cabell Huntington Hospital, Huntington, West Virginia
- Cartilage-hair hypoplasia
- Cheswick and Harmar Railroad, a 20th-century defunct railroad in Pennsylvania
- Choi Hung Station, Hong Kong; MTR station code CHH
- chh, a trigraph used in romanizations of Indic languages
- Christian Hip Hop, known simply as CHH.
- Also used for gaming clans CHH
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.