Chenareh (, also Romanized as Chenāreh and Chenārah; also known as Chinare and Chināreh) is a city in and capital of Sarshiv District, in Marivan County, Kurdistan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 433, in 101 families.
Chenareh is a city in Kurdistan Province, Iran.
Chenareh may also refer to:
- Chenareh, Ilam
- Chenar-e Pain
- Chenareh, Kermanshah
- Chenareh-ye Ali Madad, Kermanshah Province
- Chenareh-ye Latif, Kermanshah Province
- Chenareh-ye Majid, Kermanshah Province
- Chenareh, Sanandaj, Kurdistan Province
- Chenareh, Saqqez, Kurdistan Province
- Chenareh, Lorestan
- Chenareh-ye Olya
- Chenareh-ye Sofla