Crossword clues for chait
Chait, also transliterated as Khait, is a Jewish family name, from , Tailor. Notable people with the surname include:
- Arkady Khait, Soviet comedy and script writer
- Baruch Chait, Jewish religious composer and author
- Boris Chait, head of Israel Skating Federation
- Galit Chait, skate dancer
- Jonathan Chait, American columnist and political writer
- Lawrence G. Chait, American advertising executive who was a pioneer in mail order sales
Chait is a Hebrew surname.
Chait may also refer to:
- Chait (Nepali calendar), a Nepali month
- Chaitra, Hindu calendar month
Usage examples of "chait".
He decided otherwise: Chait was no doubt inside the van with the Chinese honcho.
The diatribes by liberals like Chait, who not only hated Bush but also ridiculed him as a dullard.
T'ree human crathures skinned, and you not satisfied, and so ye'll chait a bit to make 'em four!