abbr. (context military nautical English) nuclear-powered guided missile cruiser (gloss: warship)
CGN may refer to:
- CGN or Cingulin, a human gene located on Chromosome 1
- China General Nuclear Power Group
- Compagnie Générale de Navigation sur le lac Léman, a public Swiss company operating boats on Lake Geneva
- Childhood gender nonconformity, a childhood behavioural pattern
- Cologne Bonn Airport (airport IATA code)
- Cogan railway station, Wales (National Rail station code CGN)
- Nuclear-powered guided missile cruiser (U.S. Navy designation CGN)
- Carrier-grade NAT, an approach to IPv4 network design where end sites are configured with private network addresses
Usage examples of "cgn".
Maybe he's found something by now that he cgn connect New Leaf to one of the drug companies," Sam took the phone away from her and put it back in its holder.