CGG may refer to:
- CGG (company), a multi-national geophysical services company, formerly known as CGGVeritas
- Compagnie Générale de Géophysique, a geophysical services company that merged to form CGGVeritas in early 2007
- The Canadian Grenadier Guards, infantry regiment of Canada's military reserve force
- Church of the Great God
- Campaign for Good Governance in Sierra Leone
- Kiga language, ISO-639 language code
CGG (originally an acronym for Compagnie Générale de Géophysique) is a French-based geophysical services company founded in 1931.
CGG is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary businesses of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation.